Category List

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

it's so strange to me that most of my friends think it's ok to eat one of these beautiful animals and not the other. Don't they both look equally cute? I think so! And they are certainly equal when it comes to feeling pain and wanting to live. Love animals; don't eat them ?

Animals have families too
Animals have families too

Download whole gallery
it's so strange to me that most of my friends think it's ok to eat one of these beautiful animals and not the other. Don't they both look equally cute? I think so! And they are certainly equal when it comes to feeling pain and wanting to live. Love animals; don't eat them ?
it's so strange to me that most of my friends think it's ok to eat one of these beautiful animals and not the other.  Don't they both look equally cute? I think so! And  they are certainly equal when it comes to feeling pain and wanting to live.  Love animals; don't eat them ?

Download whole gallery
Wolf
Wolf

Download whole gallery
Amazing rhino pic.
Amazing rhino pic.

Download whole gallery
Cute Animal Pictures – 40 Pics
Cute Animal Pictures – 40 Pics

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment